- By using Everyclick as your search engine you can raise money for Sue Lambert Trust while you surf the web.
- By setting up a standing order, you choose how much you would like to donate. You can set up a monthly Standing Order by downloading and completing this Form, filling it in and sending it to Sue Lambert Trust, 6 Music House Lane, Norwich, NR1 1QL.
- We understand that it may be difficult to commit to regular payments, but every little really does help, so sending a one-off cheque (made payable to Sue Lambert Trust) to Sue Lambert Trust, 6 Music House Lane, Norwich, NR1 1QL can make all the difference.
- You can donate by Text – thanks to JustTextGiving.
Donate up to £10 by texting Text SLTR01 £2 / £5 / £10 to 70070 to donate now. eg SLTR01 £5
Fundraising and Challenges
- We welcome fundraising events from coffee mornings to climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Organisations such as UK-based Global Challenge Adventure can help you to put together a fundraising trip of a lifetime.
- If you would like to get involved or discuss your fundraising ideas,
please email us
- Click to download a Sue Lambert Trust Sponsorship form
- Perhaps the simplest way to give is by setting up a Just Giving page and link it to Sue Lambert Trust. For example, Heidi did the Great North Run on 11 September 2016 and all of the money she raised she kindly donated to the Sue Lambert Trust.
- Please don’t forget, if you are a UK tax payer, you can Gift Aid your donation to Sue Lambert Trust. 100% of your donation comes directly to the charity.
- Gift Aid increases the value of donations to charities, by allowing us to reclaim basic rate tax on your gift. The basic rate tax is 20%, so this means that every £1 donated using Gift Aid is worth £1.20 to Sue Lambert Trust. Full details can be found on the HM Revenue and Customs website.
- Click to download the Gift Aid declaration