1. What lead you to your role working at Sue Lambert Trust?
I wanted to leave the profit driven industry to work in and gain experience in the third sector, helping people.
2. How would you summarise your role at SLT?
My role is focused on the operations of the business and finance. I assist with larger one-off projects such as the potential building refresh and planning the staff wellbeing days; to smaller everyday tasks such as processing expenses for finance and ordering stock for the office. Anything that will support the wider team really.
3. What do you like most about working for Sue Lambert Trust?
I like the culture; it is supportive and friendly with a shared ultimate goal of helping clients.
1. What do you like doing in your spare time, what are your hobbies or interests outside of work?
My hobbies include pottery, tennis, boxing, reading, saxophone. I tend to make small vases, planters and lidded pots. I am an amateur saxophonist and love to (try to) play jazz. I enjoy watching boxing and love playing tennis.
2. What’s your favourite food or meal?
I don’t have a favourite meal per se I love anything that is Italian/Mediterranean.
3. What’s your favourite place to visit in Norfolk?
My favourite place to visit in Norfolk would have to be any part of the broads, having grown up on a boat I feel at home on the water.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could visit anywhere it would be Positano, Italy – I have always been drawn in by this small village located in an enclave in cliff hills with winding roads that lead you to the coast.