This is a feature where we spend time getting to know some of the team that make Sue Lambert Trust who we are. In our third getting to know… we interviewed Gail, Service Support Officer
1. What lead you to your role working at Sue Lambert Trust?
I was looking for a change in my working life following working for the ambulance service as a call handler, as I needed something a little less stressful and approached R13 Recruitment. They advised me of a few jobs that were available and after a telephone interview with my now Manager Naomi, I was pleased to join Sue Lambert Trust as part of the Service Support team.
2. How would you summarise your role at SLT?
It’s the role of the Service Support Team to support clients and counsellors and to ensure the smooth running of the services. Our days vary greatly from taking phone calls, responding to emails to managing diary bookings and client appointments.
3. What do you like most about working for Sue Lambert Trust?
I like that I am part of a charity, knowing the work we do is valued and important to the people that access our services.
1. What do you like doing in your spare time, what are your hobbies or interests outside of work?
I like walking my dogs (Angel, Winnie and Bluebell) one of each colour, as if you like something you get it in every colour. I like going out with my husband for something to eat, my favourite place is Zaks. I also love going to the cinema, watching a good action or a marvel movie, especially as a mum of three boys.
2. What’s your favourite food or meal?
Well as i said before i love Zaks but in regards to home cooked food, I love a good steak or Gyros or some Greek style meatballs, accompanied by a nice glass of sauvignon blanc.
3. What’s your favourite place to visit in Norfolk?
Sea Palling or Winterton with the dogs.
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Cuba, as I like the energy that it has, the old style cars and of course their fantastic climate.