1. What lead you to your role working at Sue Lambert Trust?
I was asked by Clive Evans, CEO to come onboard and support the clinical side of the organisation as the Interim Head of Counselling
2. How would you summarise your role at SLT?
My role is to ensure that those that need support from Sue Lambert are supported to do so. The demand outstrips availability however I work closely with the counselling team to ensure we are maximising the opportunity to work in a trauma informed way whilst recognising the need for timebound work.
3. What do you like most about working for Sue Lambert Trust?
Working in Norwich, albeit once a week is great. Its nice to be part of a team and seeing the difference we make to the lives of those impacted by abuse.
1. What do you like doing in your spare time, what are your hobbies or interests outside of work?
I teach yoga, go horse riding, walk my dog and read extensively
2. What’s your favourite food or meal?
Italian is my favourite
3. What’s your favourite place to visit in Norfolk?
I love Thetford Forest where its peaceful, calm and great for my mental health when either horse riding or dog walking
4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
The Galapagos Islands