We are currently recruiting trainee and qualified counsellors
to work with people affected by sexual violence and abuse
Sue Lambert Trust offers experienced, qualified and trainee counsellors the opportunity to volunteer their expertise and enthusiasm to support our clients. Trainee counsellors must be studying on a Diploma or equivalent level
- 30 hours of Specialist Foundation Training to help you prepare for the role (spread over 5 Saturdays)
- Free Supervision (1 hour a month)
- Group supervision in small groups at flexible times
- A regular programme of free continuing professional development training on a wide range of subjects related to working with people dealing with the effects of trauma
- Travel expenses
- A very friendly and supportive environment
As well as contributing to a worthwhile cause, volunteering with us is a great way to develop your skills, meet new people and work as part of a team. Our volunteers are non-judgmental men and women with empathy and warmth for people who have experienced sexual and domestic violence.
If you have the right qualifications we invite you to join our committed and friendly team and help us make a difference to more people’s lives.
Our volunteering roles:
Dates for the next 5-day Counsellor Foundation Training course: Saturdays – 21st Sept, 28th Sept, 05 Oct, 12 Oct, 19 Oct 2019
For more information contact our office!