Sue Lambert Trust is a Norfolk based charity providing support for survivors of sexual abuse.
Experiencing rape, sexual assault or violence is extremely traumatic. Whether a recent assault or past abuse, many people find it difficult to cope. The Sue Lambert Trust is here to help.
There are over 1000 reports to police of recent rape, sexual assault or childhood abuse in the county each year and it is recognised that there is significant underreporting of such crimes. Many of the clients we see have not reported to any other agency, and are therefore not included in the police figures. There is a great need for our services.
Sue Lambert Trust is the only local charity offering free of charge support for survivors of sexual violence and has been operating for over 20 years. In 2007 Norwich Rape Crisis amalgamated with MPower to form the Sexual Violence Alliance. We changed our name to the Sue Lambert Trust in January 2013.
Sue Lambert Trust is a company limited by guarantee, registration number: 06217814
and a registered charity in the UK, number: 1120957
The organisation is run by a committee of volunteer trustees, who work closely with the Chief Executive to develop the organisation and ensure that it is delivering what is required.
Our current trustees are:
- Jacqueline Howe (Chair)
- Joe Barrett (Deputy Chair)
- Ben Higham
- Jane Horsley
- Maria Grace
- Andrew Breen
- Alice Marshall-Chalk
- Jenny McKibben
Should you be interested in becoming a trustee at the Sue Lambert Trust please contact us on email@example.com
The Sue Lambert Trust has a small staff team responsible for recruiting and training counsellors, fundraising and managing the day to day operations.
- Mette Ohrvik – Chief Executive
- Kemal Ozkoruyuku – Finance Manager
- Sonia Marshall – Operations Manager
- Clare Evans – Clinical Lead
- Bridget Garrard – Deputy Clinical Lead (Great Yarmouth)
- Ron Upton – Deputy Clinical Lead (Great Yarmouth)
- Donna Hook – Deputy Clinical Lead
- Julie Badcock – Deputy Clinical Lead
- Derek Woods – Deputy Clinical Lead
- Luke Watson – Support Service Team Leader
- Lettie Austin – Additional Needs Support Worker
- June Webb – Additional Needs Support Worker
- Tanya Cornwall – Additional Needs Support Worker
- Frances Mitchell – Senior Administrator
- Georgia Ventiroso – Administrator
- Gary Bicker – Administrator
- Louise Packer – Administrator (Great Yarmouth)
- Rae Darnell – Administrator (Great Yarmouth)